[blparent] he finally did it!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Mar 11 22:11:52 UTC 2010

Woohoo! Yeah! V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Leslie Hamric
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:02 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: [blparent] he finally did it!

Hi all.  This is just an update to let everyone know that tonight, Michael
actually latched on to my real nipple!  He didn't even need the nipple
shield and he was able to latch on just fine on both sides too!  This little
guy is surprising me all the time. I never thought the day would come when
he would be able to latch onto my actual nipple without the nipple shield.
He took about 2.5 ounces and when I pumped afterwards, I got 1.5 ounces out
so that's a really good start.  I'm just so excited about what he did that I
just had to share it.

Leslie

nn.net