[blparent] thinking, help!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Mar 12 04:54:30 UTC 2010

So right now I am the secretary of our West mesa chapter of NFB, but I
wanted to get out of this position because it is so time consuming and I
feel trapped by this job.  I know I only do it once a month, but it takes
time getting the addresses, writing and rewriting the minutes, sending them
out to the group, sending them out to the state and keeping records, and at
the meetings I cannot participate because I am busy taking the minutes.  Ok,
the president called me this evening and asked me to think about running for
the president's position.  I don't know, I think that means I will be more
busy, right?