[blparent] child leashes

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 17:35:32 UTC 2010

I think child leashes make sense in any parenting situation, I don't care
who you are.  I maen, it doesn't matter if you're blind or sighted.  That
reminds me, I think I'll start searching for one soon myself.  My son is
thirteen months old, and he's walking now.  He started ten days after his
first birthday.  He usually stays close by, and comes back if he does go
farther than he intended, but I'm going ot get one anyway.