[blparent] child leashes

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:41:41 UTC 2010

You should let your friends know that it definitely isn't a blind parent
thing. My best friend who is sighted, uses one for her son and her niece. My
older sister used one for her son. I know of other sighted parents that used
and uses them for their children. So definitely not just a blind parent use
at all.
If they were only used by blind parents, we wouldn't be able to find them so
readily and for such reasonable prices.
Pipi