[blparent] question of feeding a newborn

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Wed Mar 17 18:19:44 UTC 2010

another thought that just occured to me after reading Melissa's post (her
talking about changing up the surroundings brought it back) is this:
Have you tried feeding her the bottle with mom nowhere in sight. She
associates mom with food, and if she can see mom, she's probably thinking,
"what the hell is this rubber thing? I'm hungry, and mom's right there. why
aren't you people feeding me?"
Dena