[blparent] question of feeding a newborn

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Mar 20 03:58:28 UTC 2010

Yah, that's what we did with Gab as well.  Lay her on her back and pick her
legs like you were going to  ride a bike and bend the knees and press them
up to the stomach, this helps the gas get out.
If breast fed, sometimes what mom eats upsets the baby's tummy.  I
personally had to stay away from milk.  I switched to rice milk, fortified
with  vitamins.  I drank this primarily for 6 to 8 months.  Gab did much
better after that.  As she got older, she has nevr had trouble with dairy,
but when nursing she seemed to. V