[blparent] activities that can be done with children

DIANNA ALLEY dianna24 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 04:29:07 UTC 2010

My little one is 14 months old now and I was wondering what activities I can do to promote learning.  I already to her and we watch some shows on sprout together as well as letting her play with different learning toys.  What else can I do.  She is stuck with me and her daddy only for now.  I am looking into a day care program because I feel she needs a challenge.  I feel this school/ day care can provide this.  She can go to it through pre Kay.
I also have a question about that.  Is their any programs that provide grants for programs like this.  I feel she need to be around others not us me and her daddy.  We don't know anyone with children.