[blparent] activities that can be done with children

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 19:49:36 UTC 2010

My daughter Dina started out at head start being a divorce parent at the time and no one to help she went there, loved the teacher and the environment.  Great learning experience also.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574