[blparent] activities that can be done with children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Mar 27 20:28:18 UTC 2010

Pre-schools are wonderful and the kids do get  a lot of benefit from them.
I sent Gab to pre-school when she turned 3 and until then I just got
involved with the community activities like the reading programs at the
library or toddler tunes- a group of parents who get together and play
instruments with their kids.  If you have the opportunity to be home with
your child, do it. V