[blparent] activities that can be done with children

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Mar 27 23:39:38 UTC 2010

Story times at local libraries are great.  We have one called Mother Goose
on the Loose here.  It was about a half hour program, and then about a half
hour or so for kids to play and socialize.  It was geered specifically for
babies and toddlers.  It was great because it's free!  They also have a
preschool story time; we haven't made it there yet, but now that it's
getting so nice outside we'll have to go.  Austin is three, so he's a little
too old for Mother Goose On the Loose.  I would look on the website of your
local library to see what's available.  A lot of libraries also have nice
children's areas for little ones to go and play.  This could be a nice place
to meet parents and their kids.
Good luck!
Melissa