[blparent] activities that can be done with children

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 01:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi Jo Elizabeth.  Do you know where I might be able to get a CD with nursery
rhymes on it?  You mentioned the We Sing Mother Goose CD.  Thanks.
Leslie
P.S. I also believe in reading to my child.  Right now, I'm reading him one
of the Ralph S. Mouse books by Beverly Clearly.  It's called The Mouse and
the Motorcycle.