[blparent] FW: [TheLounge] Are your parents angry at you for being blind?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Mar 28 08:08:20 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Naama Shang" <naama at theglobalvoice.info>
To: "whats on" <whatson at theglobalvoice.info>, "the lounge"
<thelounge at theglobalvoice.info>, "spicerack" <spicerack at thespicerack.org>,
"internet radio" <internet-radio at yahoogroups.com>, "web audio"
<webaudio at yahoogroups.com>, "napster 4the blind"
<napster4theblind at topica.com>, <oddsandends at djmikec.net>
Subject: [TheLounge] Are your parents angry at you for being blind?
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 01:22:20 +0300

Before you get righteously indignant about this question, stop for a
second
and ask yourself whether it is not true, and you may come to some
interesting conclusions.
On this weeks talking it out, we will open this very painful and
difficult
subject.
Both Julia and I will tell you some very painful things that we have
experienced with our families, and we'd welcome your input as well.
Talking it out airs on Monday at 18UTC, that's 2pm US Eastern, 11am US
Pacific, and 8pm in Central Europe, only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
You can skype the live show by calling
the.global.voice
or calling one of the 3 numbers listed on our website.
You can also MSN the live show at
yourvoice at theglobalvoice.info
You can always send us an e mail to
TalkingItOut at theglobalvoice.info
So come on, lets talk it out.
All the best,
Naama and Julia

-- This is The Lounge list at The Global Voice. To unsubscribe, send a
blank e mail to thelounge-unsubscribe at theglobalvoice.info or at