[blparent] Looking for Literature or other suggestions for educating my new DR. On parenting as a Blind person

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Mar 30 18:04:54 UTC 2010

Dear Miranda and Listers,

This situation is a living example of why we need the booklet that Barbara
Pierce and I are working on - and why we need your help!  The booklet
explains, with many lively quotes from blind parents, how we handle the
challenges of raising our children.  We NEED photographs that will
illustrate the points we are making in the text.  If you can help, PLEASE
contact me off list as soon as possible!  This project is important for all
of us and for a generation of blind parents yet to come.

Debbie
dkent5817 at att.net
773-631-1093