[blparent] challenges with dressing an infant

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat May 1 05:10:34 UTC 2010

Hi Steve.  I thought I would prefer changing him on the floor but it's too
hard on my back.  The changing table is much easier on my back.  I was sure
to get one with rails on all 4 sides and a safety strap.  I don't use the
safety strap that much any more but it sure came in handy in the beginning.
Leslie