[blparent] challenges with dressing an infant

Marla Wertman marla.wertman at verizon.net
Mon May 3 18:28:45 UTC 2010

Oh ok, I assumed that she was working out of the home because you were
so frustrated with trying to get baby dressed.  Having said that, my
sister inlaw works from home and had her 2 kids very close together, and
it was not easy for her to work when they were babies.  It's not easy to
have 2 in diapers at the same time.