[blparent] car seats

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 14:29:49 UTC 2010

Hi all.  I know this was posted to the list before but I can't remember.  I
was wondering what any recommendations might be on car seats. My infant car
seat goes up to 35 pounds but I'm concerned Michael wil outgrow it before he
reaches 35 pounds.  So I'm wondering what else is out there that can come
off the base and fit into a cab, dial a ride, or someone else's car. Can
this kind of car seat also be used as a carrier or would I need a sling or
backpack?  I always love to know everyone's thoughts. Thanks.

Leslie