[blparent] car seats

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Wed May 5 03:13:18 UTC 2010

If your car seat goes up to 35 pounds, I doubt he'll outgrow it that fast.
By the time he reaches that weight, he'll be able ot use a booster anyway.
As far as taking the seat into someone else's car, those seats can come off
the base and be straped into another car without the base.  It would
probably work the same way in the Dial a ride.