[blparent] about the strollers that you could pool behind you

vanessa hernandez violethernandez20 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:34:41 UTC 2010

--
vanessa Hernandez

Hi this is Vanessa I am righting the emaill telling you gus that I had
my baby violet on Arpial 19 of this year of cors.
She was bor 3 weeks early.
I was a good experance in delivering her.
Everything went somooth at the hospital.
There was no complates.
She waid 4 pounds 7 ounces and was bor at 12-47 PM.
Now that I have told you about my child I have a question for you guys.
What is the best stroller that I could ge so that I could pool in back of me.
I need to know the the number address and where I could order it from.
I already called a babies are us and the did not have what I wanted.'
All of the baby ars us here are also to far to go to on dillar a rid
and will include transphers and do not want to do that at this time.
So ples get back to me about this question as soon as possable.

Thanks