[blparent] naming body parts.

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri May 7 11:41:28 UTC 2010

My semiverbal twin knows all his body parts but we've even thrown in a few
bone names.  It's entirely up to you if you want to teach her all the
different names or which one you use.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.