[blparent] naming bod parts.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:49:02 UTC 2010

I plan to use proper names for everything. We have used correct terms for
everything since Myles was born and it seems to work well for us. a bottle
was always a bottle not a bubba and so on. He's only 15 months and already
has a pretty good vocabulary. Using proper words helps him learn to speak
faster and even now I understand his language skills pretty good which, I
don't know about everyone else but, being visually impaired communicating
through words rather than body language is quite important. With my husband
being totally blind and me mostly blind We felt it crucial to teach him
correct words.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!