[blparent] naming body parts.

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri May 7 21:09:25 UTC 2010

I know people who go for the straight forward names, vagina, penis,  buttox,
stomach, breasts, etc. and I know the ones who go for the nonstraight
forward names, such as:  peeper, peepee, hiney, tummy booby.  I don't think
it really matters, they all eventually learn the correct names.  It just
depends on what your comfortable with.  Like passing gas- are you  more
comfortable calling it a fart or a puffle or a fluff of air. Now we called
it a puffle and sometimes I wish I had just called it a fart as that is what
most children know it by. Oh well, that is life. v