[blparent] monster spray

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu May 13 16:03:06 UTC 2010

Why don't you just get a spray bottle and put water in it.  Maybe you could
scent it or something so she doesn't think it's just water and spray the
monsters.  I'm almost sure the reason the person wouldn't tell you what it
was is because it was something as simple as that.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane