[blparent] monster spray

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu May 13 16:10:48 UTC 2010

Okay, Elizabeth, I saw a site that sells it for $12.  It's made with
essential oils that soothe and calm a child.  You could probably concoct
your own with lavender or some smell she likes for less than that.  All I
did was googled monster spray in quotes and it was the first thing that came
up.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,