[blparent] interestingrevelation

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Sun May 16 18:57:27 UTC 2010

Maybe some of you have seen this already, so bear with me on this one.  I took angelica ot the restroom at church today, and on the way out, she proclaimed that there was Braille on the changig table affixed to the wall.  Sure ehough, I looked, and there was Braille at about waist level.  It was the usual instructions about not leaving  baby unattended, strapping baby in and all that.  jI just thought it was interesting, since i had never seen that before.