[blparent] about a baby book

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 18 21:05:30 UTC 2010

Jo Elizabeth
Another thing that happened recently.  When we were cleaning out my mom's
house, we found boxes and boxes of pictures that my mother took of
Gabriella.  She has had so much fun putting them into a scrap book.  Saying,
oh how cute I was or grandma must of loved me a lot, look at me or look
there I am with that silly duck.  Anyway, she is enjoying putting it
together. V