[blparent] need urgent help

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue May 25 00:07:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

No they don't have the right to do that, they have to have a good reason.
the hospital can keep you in longer if the nurses and doctors feel there's a
problem, but cps can only get involved after you leave the hospital.  In
fact I don't know if it's the same here as there, but here the social
workers aren't even allowed in the hospital except for the one who works
there.  Without knowing at least some details I can't really offer you much
help.  Feel free to email me privately if you'd like, I've had alot of
experience with social workers, both good and bad.  email is
tcl189 at Rogers.com

Tammy