[blparent] need urgent help

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue May 25 00:21:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

There are lots of social workers who think just because they've read a
chapter on blineness in their big social worker's manual they have the right
to run the world even though most social workers don't have any kids.  They
have to have cause to take the child, and they have to go to court and fill
out alot of papers to do that.
so they don't just run in and take your child the way you see on tv.  The
best thing you can do is to cooperate with them, answer their really stupid
questions, and hope you get one who's not a trained seal.  As to this
couple, it sounds like they've unfortunately landed in the hands of an
uneducated fool, but not all social workers are like that, and these people
will get to take their child home unless there's something really wrong with
the situation.

Tammy