[blparent] need urgent help

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 10:09:09 UTC 2010

Definitely get in touch with President Gary Wunder and Debbie Wunder.  Not
only is Gary the President if Missouri, but he sits on the Board of
Directors of the NFB as National Secretary. So he definitely can get in
touch with Dr. Maurer on this issue.  Since both Dr. and Mrs. Maurer are
both blind parents of sighted children.

Gary Wunder, President
3910 Tropical Lane
Columbia, Missouri 65202-6205