[blparent] need urgent help

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Tue May 25 10:49:16 UTC 2010

This makes no sense.  When I first started nursing, it wasn't easy, but all
they did was have a lactation consultant come.  My husband and I are both
blind as well raising our baby who is 22 months, and hearing things like
this is very disturbing, and I'm really hoping all the resources given on
list will help.
Nikki