[blparent] cribs

Michael Babcock michael.babcock at gwhosting.net
Tue May 25 16:56:20 UTC 2010

good day;
Nicholas had his 2 month checkup at the start of this month. He was 8.5 lbs and 21 and 3/4 inches long. I wouldn't be suprised if he's over 9 lbs by now.
He's also doing good and Sabrina said he's smiling a lot more. He roles 3 quarters of the way over, so it won't be long. I'm still waiting for the laugh, smile. He'll be 3 months on june 5th.
This brings me to the topic of cribs. Is there anything out there to help buy a crib for a baby? Or a good place we can get a lower cost crib for a baby? It's almost that time and were looking for something we may be able to pik up when were down in the lower 48 come june. We'll be in washington and oregon if this helps anyone with any ideas. Or of course if you have any ideas in the state of alaska as well.
Anyhelp is very helpful.
Sincerely;
MICHAEL BABCOCK
PO box 18168