[blparent] cribs

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:47:26 UTC 2010

Hi,
I think it depends on what you mean by "low cost" and will you be moving
around?  You can get a pack 'n play or a travel crib if you will need to
move it around from place to place.  I bought my most recent crib from
Babies R Us and it was around $120 if I remember right.  It's a convertible
crib that snapped together very easily and required no tools.  It has not
been recalled, unlike so many convertible cribs on the market these days.
Ours is the Martine slay crib by Delta.
Leanne