[blparent] dealing with the public

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:04:14 UTC 2010

I agree with Dena.  Baby wearing keeps hands off the baby and people out of
their face.  I didn't wear Kaelyn a lot right away because I had trouble
figuring out how to use my wrap at first, but once I started using it, when
she was about 4 months old, we used it all the time.  I never got the
impression that she felt like she was suffocating.  She absolutely loved it,
and she still rides on my back in her Beco now at 2 1/2 years old.  It's
worth a try.
Leanne