[blparent] dealing with the public

Amy Murillo-Hicks amym2 at cox.net
Tue May 25 23:40:28 UTC 2010

The thing is in the situation that was described originally, they were
getting ready to leave, and Baby was in the car seat ready to go.

We all know what an ordeal situating the baby in carriers and car seats is
anyway.  Any of us could have been in this situation.

I know Jordan didn't like sling front or back pack because he really liked
to kick and move around. If I was out with my husband, I often used the
carrier carseat.

My guess is these are just well meaning women who thought they knew
everything there is to know about babies.