[blparent] Savannah's 18 month update

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Thu May 27 22:08:13 UTC 2010

Hi.  I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, it's hard for me to keep up
with all my emails sometimes! Anyway, Mackenzie is 22 months, and we use an
activity called crayola beginnings.  The faster you color, the faster the
music goes.  This helps with artistic development, as well as music.  It's a
pretty cool activity, there are several instrumental sounds the toy plays.
We also give her washable markers.  She has been green and pink before, but
she's starting to love to draw.
I hope this is useful for you!
    Nikki