[blparent] re anxious

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun May 30 11:27:21 UTC 2010

Well said, Shannon. When I was a rehab counselor, the only time I got calls
about blind moms was when the mom was defensive/rude or had no apparent
support system/no partner involved, etc. But even in those cases, and there
were few over the 25 years I did this work, I never knew the child to be
taken from the mom.
Sharon