[blparent] Discovery Toys Launch Party

cridzon.85 at gmail.com cridzon.85 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:24:23 UTC 2010

Hello again,

I wanted to post this real quick bc I recently purchased a few of them before actualy joining the team and they have great tactile toys that are FANTASTIC for vi/blind children and they are inexpensive. Let me know if your interested in a catalog or would like to come to the party. Here's the attachment.

Hello to all my friends and family,

I'm writing to let you know that I will be hosting my launch party as a discovery toys education consultant. I will give you all the neccessary details at the end. For now, I would like you to do me the honor in coming out and supporting me on my big day and who knows maybe you'll want to buy some fun toys. I highly reccomend buying your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or even the little girl nextstore a toy from DT bc they're more than just brightly color plastic objects. Each toy is BPA free, has a LIFETIME guarntee, helps children learn to use all their senses at once, and most importantly they are educational. Now most of you live in my area and so I'm hoping you can take an hour and a half out of your week to join me in playing with some of the best toys on the market today. I will be hosting several parties before christmas so if your unable to join us for the launch I'll be sure to keep you posted on my other future parties. PLEASE invite ALL your friends, sisters, cousins, inlaws, mothers, bestfriends, fellow employees, church members, well you get the picture. Bring and or invite everyone you can possibly think of that has a child that likes to play with toys. No rsvp Is required but I would love it if you could let me know yes or no so I can make enough room.

Here are the details...
When:Thursday november 18, 2010
Where: my place (greensburg, windermere apartments)
Time: (7-8:30pm)
Why: because christmas is right around the corner and I have the best yet inexpensive toys that your kids will absolutely love!

If you would like to come to one of my parties but just can't make it during the week send me a message and we can discuss having a party that works around your weekend schedule. Have a great day :)

Cheree ridzon
Cridzon.85 at gmail.com
812.662.5263
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T