[blparent] A compliment, I think

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 4 04:15:05 UTC 2010

So we took Gab to  religious ed  this afternoon.  She went into her
classroom and my husband and I stood in the hallway.  We never leave until
we know the instructor is there or at least a responsible adult.
So the kids were talking about someone's sister got her license and so on
and so forth when all of a sudden I heard Gab say, "well my mom can drive,
she just can't see." I heard several grunts, followed by some laughter and
then we heard Gab say, "she's only blind, but she can do everything your mom
can do."  The instructor arrived then and we left.
Aw, only to be a fly on the wall. V