[blparent] A compliment, I think

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 4 21:03:51 UTC 2010

Way back when, my husband's grandmother owned a cattle ranch and my husband
took me out to the field and let me drive.  Of course there wasn't anything
to hit except air and dirt.  Gab has heard these stories and knows I can,
but not in the city.
My motto is I can do anything a sighted person can do except drive safely on
a city street.  Heck, most sighted people can't do that either. Smile! V