[blparent] Gift Suggestions for a 9-year-old?

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 14:01:18 UTC 2010

It's hard when they get a little older because what they want to play and
what's out there that's accessable aren't the same.  They do make braille
monopoloy ... which my ten year old loves to play.  There's also braille
scrable.  You'd have to do a google search to find out where to get them, I
haven't bought them for a long time ... and they are kind of expensive.  My
son still likes uno, which is easy to braille.  I'll try to think of some
more suggestions and let you know.