[blparent] Gift Suggestions for a 9-year-old?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 11 04:05:21 UTC 2010

My daughter, 11, loves Monopoly, of curse our version is Spongbob.  We've
Brailled the cards ourself.  I really don'tknow if they have a Braille
version out there.  We also love to play Yatzee and if you got Brailled
dice, it would be more fun.   Scrabble comes in both versions, let me think
of more. V