[blparent] Gift Suggestions for a 9-year-old?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 20:27:08 UTC 2010

Hi, You can very easily adapt Wiz Kids, A-Z jr from Discovery toys. There is
another new game called tacticco Not sure of the spelling and I'm not near a
list right now, but all 3  games are fun for 9 year olds and games my
friends and I as adults still enjoy. You can check them out with others that
aren't hard to adapt at www.playtoachieve.com

Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age