[blparent] What's your Oppinion of spanking

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:56:22 UTC 2010

This was a debate going on on facebook, and i am wonderng what everyone
else things.
We don't believe in soanking in our house, I don't believe it solvs
anything, it in my oppinion teaches a child if i don't like what a
person is doing... i hit them.
although, my sster spanked my nece, t didnt make her any different, it
worked for her.

spanking don't work for me,  guess  beleve in reason...
Or I ask Is it necessary?... Corban says No...
I'm just intrested in hearing others belieths in spanking.

--
*Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose--
a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye*