[blparent] What's your Opinion of spanking

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Nov 15 06:22:56 UTC 2010

As Jo Elizabeth points out, members of the general public can try to get
involved in ways that are a lot less than helpful.  I think that can happen
to all parents but I suspect that it is especially likely to happen to us as
parents who are blind.  We need to be very clear that we're in control - and
it's hard to feel in control sometimes when a kid is having a tantrum or
running away or sassing back in front of our in-laws!

Debbie