[blparent] Let's encourage, not discourage

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:15:21 UTC 2010

Jo Elizabeth, we talked about this before, so this, respectfully, bears
repeating: Please, please, please stay on blparent!  For Veronica, I love
your insight, as well.  After all, where, on the NFBNET lists, can you
expect so much fun from blind parents?  And I agree, V: We should back away
from worrying about bad apples.

Some of you are on the national stage.  Debbie Stein is one of the movers
and shakers of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois.  I love
her insight.  Leslie Hamrick is someone that has made more of a difference
where she is than anyone I know.  Then, there's Sharon Howerton, Lee Main,
Joy Orton, and others; need I say more?  Let's hang in there, ladies and
gentlemen.

Eric

Excuse me!  Baseball has no offseason!  What?  I said!: There is no
offseason on the baseball list.  You may sign up at eric at pmpmail.com, and
add me on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com...  Happy Holidays from the Baseball
List.  Look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!  Eric
from Los Angeles!