[blparent] this list

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Nov 16 20:17:39 UTC 2010

My two sense worth is that we can keep beating this dead horse, but it's not
going to bleed any more.  Put your whips away and bury the horse--have a
funeral if you must--and let's get on with life.  Energy can be used more
effectively than beating dead things.  They can't get deader.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane