[blparent] this list

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 03:00:59 UTC 2010

Hi Marla and all.  For anyone who is interested, here's how to open the
spellchecker.  After typing your message, hit F7 and the spellchecker will
open.  If a word isn't in the dictionary, it will tell you and you can hit
tab once for suggestions.  If you want to simply change the word without the
suggestions, be sure to hit alt+C, as that will make sure your change took
affect.  When the spellcheck is done, you will get a message saying
spellcheck is complete and you can then hit enter on okay.  I also think
there's an option to set Outlook to automatically spellcheck your messages
before you send them. Keep in mind that I'm using JAWS so only know what the
JAWS commands are.  Hth
Leslie