[blparent] feeding baby food,

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 05:18:42 UTC 2010

How true.  He learned to trick daddy today.  He was feeding him, and we do
half a jar of vegie and half jar of fruit.  Well Dylan didn't want the vegie
so he'd cry everytime Daddy tried to give it to him soooo Daddy just fed him
the fruit ... guess what the process was repeated again at suppertime.
People think babies aren't smart ... he knows what he's doing, lol.