[blparent] the books

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 20:43:39 UTC 2010

Sounds like a good one to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brandy W
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:21 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] the books

We could all send in clips and someone could edit it into one video. Maybe
one could determine categories and we could categorize the clips in to
categories. Just my thought. Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age