[blparent] infant feeder

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:17:56 UTC 2010

I have used an infant feeder a few times.
there is no mess, which is good.
But:
the only problem is that the child sucks the food down in 2 minutes at the most.
My children were still hungry (or thought they were) which resulted in either me overfeeding them
or me continuously telling them that they were full and had enough.
The infant feeder is about six/eight ounces.
I am not sure that a jar of babyfood being sucked down that quickly is good for the digestion.
It was quite easy, though and worked in a pinch
or when I needed to feed, but didn't want to get her pretty party dress dirty or was in a hurry and could not take the time to undress, feed and change.
(smile)