[blparent] discipline

Allison amh.tweet.me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:36:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I really like the love and logic stuff.  I've read the main parent book and
I also get their e-mail newsletter.  The latter has a short parenting tip or
piece of advice that comes to my e-mail once a week.  A little gem to read
now and then.

If anyone wants to subscribe to the Love and Logic newsletter here's the
link.

I also follow them on Twitter.  LOL.   I'm not obsessed I promise!  I just
really think that the communication tips I learn from them help me a lot.  I
don't use everything they teach me, not even most, but I've taken away some
good ideas from what I've read.

Hope this helps.

Allison